The DoSA-Open project is a project for developing open source actuator design software.
The project goal is for all actuator developers to predict magnetic forces by using computational analysis to develop actuators without giving up due to difficult usage and high costs.
There are 3 ways to contribute to DoSA-Open Project
1. Participate in open source program development
- GitHub : https://github.com/OpenActuator or contack us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Feedback program bugs or requests
- DoSA-Open board : https://https://solenoid.or.kr:10108/gtzero1/gt_zboard.php?id=dosa_open_eng
- The donation will be used for the ongoing development of DoSA-Open.
- Paypal Donation :
We look forward to your participation in the DoSA-Open Project.